V - the story of: listen
Thursday, December 10, 2009

« listen »

My greatest fear of sharing with people isn't that my words won't come out right. My fear isn't that I'll come across as arrogant, or selfish. My fear isn't that someone butt into the conversation.

My fear is that amidst all the noise in the world, my friend's problems and the person listening to me carrying their own burdens, there will be no room for me.

I feel that it is infinitely easier to say than sit still. I believe it's easier to act and just throw something at people hoping it'll make sense to them and your almighty wisdom will cure my situation. When you don't know how I feel and just bunch me into a generic category of "other people"; the great stereotype of all psychologists is the act of grouping...you're either a type A madman, or type B and there's no individual difference at all. I don't feel like an individual; I don't feel of any worth at all. But there is no one to hear my story.

My greatest fear is that I won't be heard.

My greatest fear is that I will be put down when I try to tell someone something.

So I hide back in my shell for a while.

「€Œ 4:09 pm 」 » Comments:




(0) comments