V - the story of: i hate you. but love him. kind of jealous of him...
Monday, July 13, 2009

« i hate you. but love him. kind of jealous of him... »

Just spewing random crap.

Is it wrong to embody a particular abstract feeling in a person? We do it all the time with people we know, or people we don't personally know very well...

Example: John Smith...man, I really don't get along with him. I feel that he is so weird and antisocial. When I talk to him, he doesn't talk directly to me, but just shrugs me off. Almost like, he has no social skills whatsoever. A very unpleasant man indeed.

In fact, even easier when we think of our *special someone*...these people are usually carry positive associations of affect when we think of them, such as "caring, loving, kind, gentle, selfless, sacrificial"...

Does it distort our thinking? Does it limit our world as we know it?

I have my thoughts.

「€Œ 11:55 pm 」 » Comments:




(0) comments