V - the story of: aimless
Monday, July 06, 2009

« aimless »

...is how I'd optimistically describe my situation right now. Not much going down in church...not much going on academic wise, now that's I've graduated...and career wise needs to be worked form scratch.

Graduated. Doesn't really phase me...I guess I have a few good memories of the past few years...people I met and stuff. Hung around the same group over the past few years, to be honest, but it's cool with me. The word "graduation" just means it's time to conform and start busting your ass...doesn't signify any notable achievement, reflect your friendly characteristic traits or demonstrate any abilities and talents you have...you walk away with a piece of paper and know that you've got a life to start moulding now. It's a pretty boring, sad affair to be honest. I feel no more intelligent, mature (f*ck that concept) or happy since graduating...

Ceremony will be on the 16th. I wonder what I'll do. Who will employ me and what menial task I'll be assigned to on the basis I'm being racially discriminated, too illiterate or something else preventing me from getting a job I'd like.

So, how do I describe this physical and mental state of mine?

Lethargic.

「€Œ 12:52 am 」 » Comments:




(0) comments