V - the story of: desert song
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

« desert song »

God, I find it hard to stay with You. I don't want to go on anymore...

But I know this is the road You want me to keep walking. You know my heart...and You know how I have turned into a ball of anger.

I want to be able to say that "All of my life, in every season You are still God and I have a reason to worship." Despite everything You've done for me, I still pull out these self centred excuses.

I really want to give up. I want every single person to give up on me. But Lord...it is Your nature to be faithful.

The hardest thing and the right things are usually the same...so I find it hard to return to You, yet I am so thirsty, it's what I need.

Lord, I am yet again reminded, in this self fueled battle that rages on, that Your grace is sufficient...

I want to be done with all the self pity, or hating and hurting people. Give me a heart bigger than I can handle, or ever imagined.

Give me humility.

「€Œ 1:42 am 」 » Comments:




(2) comments