V - the story of
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today I sat on the bus. Stagecoach, it was. One of several bus companies, but is one of the largest in the country, with services running throughout North-England and Midland. Relatively clean, although you can't really maintain a bus and overall hygene whilst driving this hulking mass of metal and pollution.

We drove past Loreto College, and I briefly remembered what it was like being in sixth form, although it seems like a foreign idea to me that I was so young and naive back then.

It was the first time I left the house in days, because I had come down with a viral infection, meaning my body was wracked with muscle aches and my eyes were throbbing like I'd just snorted several lines of illegally produced plants.

And on this large bus, on my way past everyone, with my earphones in and dwelling in my own world,

I let out a long, drawn out sigh, where I felt my impoverished mind, heart and soul exhale in agreement.

I'm so tired of pretending and acting.

「€Œ 2:30 pm 」 » Comments:




(1) comments