V - the story of: wake
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

« wake »

Just how long will I let this chasm grow? How long will the universe revolve around me?

As I realize, in the wake of merciless gravity, it falls on me in cruel, blunt nature. My pride, my hopes, my dreams are meaningless when I'm stood on this edge. I wake up. And I find myself so, so alone. With nothing else around me, in this barren field I've scorched through my wrath and unstable temperament, I stand here alone.

I wake up to find myself not knowing what to do, not knowing where you are, or what I should do.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. (2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, (3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, (4) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; (5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I find myself in a consuming fear, that envelopes my vision, yet spurs me on to find you.

I find myself stranded.

「€Œ 10:59 am 」 » Comments:




(0) comments